[Harp-L] HELP-Replacing a volume Pot
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] HELP-Replacing a volume Pot
- From: todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 18:07:41 -0800 (PST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1293329261; bh=fnnzNg8t1g/j9KTtFXaPZDBYnrzrdl39refW1Dr2p8I=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=UkyE4UJSXipbxXlf68oLaQaX+q4WvKanhXpXfPVftAyItShIv1sNBJiAja/zZWwZI98gZIqS/RM+mPIyYpR56HqMxEzMCMDcxd55fGM/hfqfYyMFPLUbfGnSWMHpuDC7kOxIiUVlwasFmq6wEFBgDwBp3z3/zZY77x+OZJ/II54=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Wds+zOkWONyZvrO2RMd8RqAzthCKlZtQmeNXtOXruwb59OU1KP0WGFM838F3qraVm/K0/D+vPnRcLvmhnYaJG6gBByuRHH4aDzkKcDUFfZERtRT2E3DzUq5zPrC5P9QD/2R1tCwrJNwYd38mChnkU3A9Cz6j+1KBEzCRoWsEaug=;
I ham working on replacing the on off switch with a volume pot on my Shure
sphero-o-dyne 533SA High Z
After accessing the switch its gets a little confusing. I seen it done with a
regual mic but not one with a switch to volume
The Element has a green (+) and yellow wirer. the green goes down the shaft to
the cable connection.
The Yellow goes to the #1 post on/off switch. then from that turns black down
the shaft to the cable connection. The #1 post is also grounded to the body of
the switch. so post #1 has 3 wires.
Post 2 on the on off switch has two wires coming from the cable connection area
in the shaft. one is white and the other is off white.
So to summarize:
The element has two post one green and one yellow
the green from shaft to (+) on the element
black form shaft to post 1 on switch then yellow from switch post 1 to
element. Post 2 on the switch is also grounded to switch body.
two white wires from shaft to post 2 on the switch.
My volume pot is a 100k and has 3 post. to hook up. any done this conversion and
could tell me how to add this pot?
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and