[Harp-L] Re: PFOS update

Why do you care, Richard. Chris was a great player, and if the producers
want to pay homage, good for them. Why complain about someone doing
something nice?

hj

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

http://www.harmonicajohn.com

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKuQ0vbfqU