[Harp-L] Gindick's Dancing with Stars Blues Number

Sexy floating and sad Christmas blues composed and performed for Dancing
with the Stars
dance dvd series. Ralph Carter produced composed  and played drums, bass,
shakers, keys,
slides and little ol me did the harp for a nominal fee. The theme I was
working was a 3rd Position

"In the Pines" but Ralph subverted it with grinding rhythm and sick chord
voicings and sinster shaker.

I played this through the small Harp Gear, and that was recorded by a high
quality ribbon mic.

I am looking forward to seeing the girls grind to this on the DVD, which I
think comes out in January.

http://www.gindick.com/bandsongs/Carter%20Gindick%20Dance%20Slide.mp3