[Harp-L] Kudos, Sonny Jr

I wanted to thank Sonny Jr for participating in our Garden State Harmonica Festival this past November.

Sonny came down to NJ to give a Seminar on the late Great Stylings of Sonny Terry.

I attended the class and took some notes and I'm totally enjoying his 'handout' on Sonny's licks, he really has all the Terry nuances down and mapped out in a very COOL way.

anyway, as most of you know I'm not a big AMP aficionado, but I sure do appreciate great tone from an amp and this CRUNCHER is superb! Great work Sonny Jr, you sure know your stuff!

The YouTube is from a local blues jam by my house that I frequent. We were kinda' wingin' it so excuse the roughness around the edges,-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eqBHWka4uI

This nite one of my Students asked if I would come down and play thru his Sonny Jr amp and he handed me his Shure Bullet Mic and he hit all the settings....I loved the tone and had no problem competing with any volume level from the Crankin' band!,-)

Love & Peace, Rob Paparozzi www.robpaparozzi.com