[Harp-L] Re: Harrison B-Radical Harmonica

I turned 30 last week and received a card from my parents.  They had
ordered me a B-Rad in August in the key of "A"!  Needless to say, I am
very excited.  Sounded like I might have it by February.  They had
seen a news story about Harrison Harmonicas and thought I'd want one.
I tried a few at SPAH and agree with the Iceman that they are
wonderful harmonicas.