[Harp-L] Greensleeves on harp and guitar
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Greensleeves on harp and guitar
- From: Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:08:59 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=O9XaUiuIwMbT6pk+JhxnfC9/TiM4IV0lyOb2u1Zr0Fs=; b=Ek+d1/bhzBnaDjxDrAzMbcYZhTg3q1OOxDoJRyWd4wfuvmoiTK5XVoq0kEm6cFdrP+ LcAzvJ8juDDhIWhnScDG3Q9aAWZUou2OHNnNZQXhn+48xrIurlQ2ydEy3Ca6vDnqhjSz QnCIUl5f4IjSc4EoYhnELyPH3k37dEd02DupE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=cUNMITkzWxPGTqS1U4CYwFnbqpEB+bUGRId0QTbK4DkjSFd6ZJfSfGh+80aGi3Ce7t b0UkPOh0KsYe5QkLhee957z1OvmD0mbwVivYgQtUKqWDn5fYfbUjN4pPYwAGeS3S0kb1 VCo+RsVm2xysgO9TkAEFBk/oENC8TbppJllNU=
Here's a little bit of holiday music--
I am using a specialty tuning that I put together--I have mentioned it
before, it's circular on the bottom (blow 1 is the major 7th, in this case
key of A, so G#) until it gets to hole 8, which is like hole 7 on a Richter
tuned--and it's Richter from there up.
The wrinkle is that I am playing it in ?crossharp?, so it's Em.
Hope you enjoy it, the usual number of clams are there for you to find.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and