Re: [Harp-L] Cool App on my Android

I noticed it before, but just saw that it changes the key if you use the touchscreen ;-) Cool, indeed! Bertram

Am 20.12.2010 16:52, schrieb jeffsilverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx:
If this has been shared already by others, forgive the redundancy...

I discovered a cute little harp app for my android phone, called "harpkey" which shows each harmonica key with all the blow and draw notes labeled including the bent notes. Easy to use and access.

Giving credit where credit is due, it seems this app was developed by gulux.com, which is apparantly a French retail site for harp players.

Happy Holidays My Friends...

Jeff Silverman
jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.harmonica411.com