[Harp-L] Chris Michalek R.I.P

 I came home from a gig Friday night, and read about Chris' death in a
Facebook posting. I first heard Chris and George Brooks brilliant playing
years ago at a memorable Buckeye Festival. My heart goes out to his friends
and family. Hate to see him go! I hope there is enough recorded material by
Chris that someone can put together a compilation in his memory  My best,

                                          Allen