[Harp-L] Re: Chris Michalek RIP

I ran into the same situation with Chris a few times when he used his alias
email addresses and identities. I got into a heated argument with him off list before the Summit
but still wanted to attend. He never ID'd who he was in the emails but I knew.

The person who had my blood boiling 2 hours before was as nice as a kid on Santa's lap when I called
to register for the Summit. I think he enjoyed teasing people with his alter ego then sat back and watched the
fireworks. He even dropped a hint that it was him I was arguing with. I acted like I missed the hint.

I met him a few times at Buckeye. Like Mike said you had to forget past experiences with him and just
accept the moment you are in which was usually pleasant in person or on the phone.

I wonder how many harp l memberships will cease due to Chris and his secret identities no longer posting?

Seeing that it's Butterfield's birthday I recall Chris posting a question like, "What's the big deal with Butterfield" about 2 years ago.
I know it set a lot of us off, because like Howard Levy, Butterfield was the light for a generation of players.

So as written on one of Butter's liner notes Chris. Play On!;)

mike