[Harp-L] Re: Chris Michalek R.I.P.
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Chris Michalek R.I.P.
- From: Rick Epping <rickepping@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:41:25 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=gnIgZ9xHetBGKH79FQvJssDAtWHPcrDPWv3ilMK7SL0=; b=ScYgNMVHQ/XT4lU9WCYsCQGw4ETWs8pOnXTknTRxrv+k3twe32MhhQs7sEcGNVSicS ppRgEBDUnBL7Ju7jaOAQ7cXoPVZq6uO4DYkVIZc7XjUUS+N04S5vleUFNPRBN+TkpX21 rdBLMFECGXiWR4crbushrqrVh/OqqgbnqitWU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=i76IVsIoFSsgCCagyRI53wSU1Str42uNXOGAtCe+i9jK2XDyEgdpg65AAlswMkjrXz FBcM1EXpQEsij3iFBWsF4HFsz1tTCb74R6cOp9tyzMQFiviVFpL2HrDufR0vBJAL/cQf 3nhaFkDatgSzO5V3r82G1q0hQzwp6DeGvuRFY=
A great loss... I met Chris once in Minneapolis at a clinic I gave and found
him to be polite and friendly, focused and involved. He took me out
afterward to hear Dave Ray and Tony Glover and played host to a great
I knew at the time he was a good player but didn't realize until later just
how talented he really was.
R.I.P. and thanks for everything Chris, we'll save a seat for you.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and