My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music
My YouTube – www.youtube.com/raybee127
MySpace – www.myspace.com/bluemax503

On Dec 17, 2010, at 6:43 AM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

From: George Brooks <gbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Chris Michalek R.I.P.
To: Undisclosed recipients <gbrooks@xxxxxxxxxxx>

It is with immense sadness that I pass on the news that Chris Michalek
died on Thursday.  I do not have details.  I knew he had been sick
with what he assumed was a bad cold, but he was beginning to feel
better when we spoke a few days ago.  His wife Laurie called me early
Friday morning with the news.

Chris's talent was huge, both as a player and as a teacher.  There was
and is no one like him.   My condolences go out to Laurie and the rest
of his family as well as his many friends.