[Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Question?
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Question?
- From: Dan Dial <jazz_cruisin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 05:54:08 -0800 (PST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1292594048; bh=f/1GpIgcogDaXEsqERXYWFOv1qybYzfbWBB3xq9HXCE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=Y66FD3Ajk1F7OAaTKn2p2pOT9Livyrb0+Jdvr72/FVAqiJCJQngzpFUqV5Mm3dxIL6cENiTAaUXfhafWHIdFzF28qqtOnsVnFFmv8OWpTDS4UHMXcWsdUZz/jcjyOvc0ue0uksbN9sTIykkvOY1Gix1jXApT80ME76Fzm25v+fg=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=25V2AQigON8hkcJ2amjhKGVsO7N/yBA5fB70jhcoeFpERZeFFsfFrckXoadlNLC1q/eJ9Qkkx6v8QdFI/3/eFmiGNrEK88fJbm4hmPrGHfT1N6JH6A6uy71Tbg2d70Hc7oguxI+ODwrgV+6zAAwJmElwA6RGX3XmZO728fZZB6o=;
"Just thinking here... so one AC adapter would have to a "+ outer and - center),
and the other have a "- outer and + center" ?
There is a "Reverse Polarity Convert" cable for the 1-Spot. Would that work,
hooking the converter cable to one of the 1-spot plugs along with the 9-volt
battery clip ?"
If you used the 9V battery clip, you wouldn't need to reverse polarity. If you
use 2 X 1-Spot 9 V battery clips, and clip them to the 9V battery clips inside
the AFB+, then everything should work. This is basically what Brian Purdy had
done, but I think he just put the 9V clips on a wall wart.
I kind of like this option because it leaves your AFB+ in "stock" condition
should you ever decide you want to use batteries again.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and