[Harp-L] Pete, The Jukester, Sheridan

Pete Sheridan never seems to mention why you should visit his website. The link to www.PeteSheidan.net sits quietly under his recent posts. Take a few minutes to visit that site and see all the things Pete does. I have bought from,sold to and traded with Pete and I can state from experience that he knows what he is doing!

I have all the books he has written or is selling on his site and I assure you they are well worth the read.  His third edition of  "The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues
    Harp" is a veritable treasure of mics, amps and the history of who played what. The latest book Pete has pinned is,  "Affordable Axes And Cool Amps For The
        Slide Guitarist/Harp Player". This book is also a treasure trove of the history of who played what.

Pete does not call himself a mic builder, but one look at the list of available mics will convince you that he knows how to put the parts together. Looking for a guitar, amp tubes, parts, and lots of misc stuff, Pete might have it.

Pete, being of course a musician first, has his CD's available also.

Sorry for the plug Pete but since others say what's up and you don't, I just had to do it!

Dave