Re: [Harp-L] Boss RC-2 Looper for sale

"Brendan Power" wrote:
I checked out the JamMan Solo a few months ago - it is indeed brilliantly
packed with stuff, and I was sorely tempted! However one feature I use a lot
on my RC-2 seemed to be missing: the ability to start a loop with the first
note of your sequence, not a tap on the pedal.

I haven't delved deep enough into the JamMan yet to know whether this feature is present.  Can easily see how it would be useful. I spend a lot of time practicing to make sure my foot comes down on the pedal precisely at the start and end points for repeatable loops.  Would be nice to just start--50% of the anxiety associated with setting loop points gone instantly.

The ability to transfer audio from the JamMan to the computer via USB was one of the most important features for me--it simplifies the process of moving from inspiration to development of an idea, and avoids re-recording a brilliant loop to get it into the computer. In effect, the looper is integrated into my recording setup--it's the recording device at the head of the chain.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick