Re: [Harp-L] Do you still have a harp teacher/coach/mentor?

I take mandolin lessons from Billy Bright.  I have been playing
mandolin for 8 years and gig with it as a second instrument to my
harp.  He definitely makes me think about music in general in ways
that I do not normally and that shows up in my harp.  I take SPAH and
other harp events and forums such as these as very serious
opportunities to learn.  I try and ask anything I do not fully
understand, even if it hurts my reputation as a know-it-all.:^)  If I
had all the time and money in the world I would consider lessons from
Joe Filisko, James Conway, Dennis Greunling, Jason Ricci and these are
just guys I know give regular lessons.  I would love to take from
Levy, Mischo, Wilson, Cotton, Blue, Estrin, Piazza and many more.  I
think the idea is to try and figure out which teacher specializes in
the information that you need help in as well as finding a teacher
that you get along with and sense a caring, supportive nature.

If anyone would like to work with me, I teach by skype and phone.
Lessons are $45 per hour.  I will give a four lessons for the price of
three Holidays special to new and returning students.

Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com