Re: [Harp-L] Do you still have a harp teacher/coach/mentor? -- off list
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Do you still have a harp teacher/coach/mentor? -- off list
- From: Elizabeth Hess <TrackHarpL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 19:27:24 -0500
- In-reply-to: <201012152353.oBFNrYjH014926@harp-l.com>
- References: <201012152353.oBFNrYjH014926@harp-l.com>
I'm not sure if I qualify as having attained "a certain level of
achievement", and I have recently posted my affiliations on the list,
so I will spare the list a second post.
I've been playing for a bit over 2 1/2 years. I currently take lessons
from Michael Rubin.
Elizabeth (aka "Tin Lizzie")
On Dec 15, 2010, at 6:53 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: December 15, 2010 4:47:47 PM EST
To: Harp- L <Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Subject: [Harp-L] Do you still have a harp teacher/coach/mentor?
For all you non-newbies, you players who have already put in the time
attained a certain level of achievement on the harmonica: Do you still
lessons? Do you have a harp teacher or coach?
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and