Re: [Harp-L] Meat and Potatoes Harmonica Lesson 9 is up!

Hi Michael,

Great lessons!

Can I ask you what you use to surround your work space when recording those videos - is that some kind of isolation booth? Just curious as your sound - voice and harp - doesn't seem ambient at all, which is exactly what I'm trying to achieve in my place.

Thanks,

Alex

Help save paper! Do you really need to print this email?
>>> michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx> 16/11/2010 18:21 >>>
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDvmu7jNsb4
Thanks,
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Delivery of this message to any person other than the intended recipient(s) does not in any way waive privilege or confidentiality.
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited.
The sender accepts no liability for the proper transmission of this communication or for any delay in its receipt.