Re: [Harp-L] Time to say goodbye (Andrea Bocelli) Harmonica Tab
- To: Cahebay@xxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Time to say goodbye (Andrea Bocelli) Harmonica Tab
- From: Vern <jevern@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 23:19:50 -0800
- Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fea.net; s=briansetupdkservice; h=x-mailer:to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc :date:in-reply-to:from:content-type:mime-version:subject; bh=s1UEgbFhr3eASiWxAvU7hSBn47EOHTpyisAoiOzEEU8=; b=XEJ0GofxmXguZVTjE5NjN2OcwruZHDFsV/vPo+e7vIRklwIlN26xxLQymAVyOEOsZ vQDfmkei8s7pQRqn/WlrQ==
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; q=dns; d=fea.net; s=briansetupdkservice; h=received:subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date :cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to:x-mailer; b=pni/k4ibsqh+W018ltyz1O9YBpupk8zar/X9ba3K55alzPmepeh3Qks81iXIDM8SA B2z7oqpdED++25gmPFWmQ==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
You can download a two-page lead sheet (melody in standard notation plus chord names for your guitarist) from
You have the choice of several keys.
I don't know the song well but it appears to be complete and accurate.
After you decide the position in which you are going to play it, you can mark in the tab.
It will be some work but if it is to be in tab, someone has to convert it.
It should not be too difficult because it is very repetitive and there are no accidentals.
There is one key change near the end, but you can swap harps.
The timing is a little tricky with dotted eighths, sixteenths, ties and triplets. I'll bet that doesn't come through too well in ordinary tab.
Then there is always the chromatic............... ;o)
On Dec 14, 2010, at 10:24 PM, Cahebay@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I can not find anywhere
> Time to say goodbye (Andrea Bocelli) Harmonica Tab
> the one on harptab is a joke, barely a partial song
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and