[Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Questions
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ Questions
- From: Brian Walker <bluesking55@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:13:43 -0800 (PST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1292364823; bh=5meLCyu1+xCAnMRyYBlXFElhIpeCzUjlUhff7Kxc9To=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=ja30zMn7pnLleO4XyZGYv0oV2sBky2V+IVFLEPNrsyoLxMGSfiwlc4emsay3ywwxnl3kF22cxThlpTo9gW4LJtKRW2pEayms76kokv4Qn3d8xMm3x6DAKRfFrCSDlZoGyQf2ITRvhu82OJDjWqTCSVtOCdBBEE0rb1TIUzznT2E=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=F6ZwO30WuA3RVBbc5oJ7aBtAq0loNzPIew9bF0oyd6k6jyCgdwPoNGikTDKWltTZOUcl9b8gSj9K4C9ONdWr79qKMAijaMiF6F33MkNnA60/P42edMzWQJoL8nQLy9Pd/5r69pWTpUnR29+jWfY0KUIXtL4SGNKAsLHdbKNs/O0=;
My Kinder AFB+ makes very noticeable distorted sounds when the batteries get
weak, and the blue light will continue to light up. It seems the unit will
continue to drain the batteries even with the cable disconnected from the input.
I get very little use from two 9 volts, so disconnect both sides. The answer to
battery failure is to use "The Virtual Battery" check their website for more
info, you'll never buy another 9V again.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and