Re: [Harp-L] Custom Case Suggestions

I'm a big fan of the Pelican cases, used by photographers, scuba divers, hunters, etc to protect their valuable gear. They are water proof, float, can be run over by a truck and not harmed, lockable, have valves to control pressure, extremely well made, and come with high quality foam inserts that can be shaped to fit your gear. I have the 1550 and my gear is stored in there in two layers (lots of stuff!). It's easy to manage. Mike Easton has a different one that's on rollers with a retractable handle. you can get them, and additional foam inserts, on ebay.

Bill Hines