From: "Joe_Piro@xxxxxxxxxxx" <joe_piro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:40:15 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Custom Case Suggestions

Hello List -

New member here looking for some gig case recommendations.

As much as I like my Fender Mississippi Sax case, it's just not big enough for all my crap . I'm lookin' for a custom case that fits it all, mics, cords, harps, a change of boxer shorts . I'm not handy and if I attempt to mod something myself, it will be bloody. That's the best case scenario. Worst case scenario is my friends will be calling me "Lefty".

Any help appreciated and will consider any swap offers for the Fender case - gear, harps, beer, whatever.

Muchasgrassyassmuchachos,

Joe

Joe