From: hazcon <hazcon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, 13 December, 2010 21:17:21
Subject: [Harp-L] Urgent advice needed ART Tube MP

HI all
Have just received this unit by courier and upon opening the box found that
there is no AC adapter in there!Just the unit itself.
The specs say:
Power requirements:9 volts A.C@ 700ma(typ)

Question:
        I have a digitech adapter whose specs are:
9 VAC, 1.3A
            Can I use this with the ART?
Or failing that ,is it relatively easy to buy a universal one at an electronics
store?
            I bought it new over the net from a local dealer but he has turned
out to be a real plonker...took 6 weeks to get to me.As i want to use the unit
pretty soon i'd rather avoid dealing with him again and just use what i've got
(the Digitech adaptor)or buy something suitable.

TIA
Rick in NZ