[Harp-L] new member

Hello:  My name is Walter Tore and I am the creator of Spontobeat.  I spontaneously create my words and music as I go along most often in a one man band context.  I play harp on a rack, guitar, vocals, keys, drums, all at once.   I spent a couple decades playing around the world and had great times with many of the old bluesmen and rock and roll players.   I was a hohner endorsee for about 15 years and learned a lot about harp hanging around Sonny Terry.  I am in my universe with my approach to music so I continually reach out in hopes of meeting others that  may be of a like mind ot mine.   Here is a link to my music and videos.   Walter

http://www.myspace.com/71994638

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=157137

http://www.youtube.com/user/waltertore#p/a/u/0/-Y0e8f4Q6BU