[Harp-L] Original 59 bassman on ebay killer harp amp ( nothing sounds better)

Good day ladies and gentleman,  I have one of my Original 1959 Bassmans on Ebay. Item number 160517026288.  Its worth checking out ! No harp amp sounds better! The bidding ends tonite around 9 pm EST. I also have two vintage green MXR analog delays on ebay as well. Check them out at "see other items" link. What I like about these delays is that do not rob any power or cut into your signal from your rig. Happy Holidays, DR