RE: [Harp-L] Roland Mobile Cube battery amp

> On Dec 9, 2010, at 12:52 PM, Abner wrote:
>
> > I have a Roland Micro cube and a Kalamazoo built by Blows Me Away Greg. Granted I can't not compare the two for the Kalamazoo is beast of an amp.
> > I use the micro cube when I play out side and have no access to electricity.
> > Going back to the micro cube. It's not a bad amp, you do have to go back and play with the settings. At first I hatted it until a harp friend of mine ( Richard Perkins ) showed me how to set it up. Mine came with the power cord, but I don't use it at all. In fact I have two guitar ( i originally but the cube for my son's guitar ) buddies that also have the micro cube and they lost their AC adapters.
> > Hoped this helped a little.
> >
> > Abner Galdós

Thanks, Abner, but I've sort of ruled out the Microcube. It's the Mobile Cube that is up there on my hitlist. That Vox DA5 is pretty elusive in the wilds of Cornwall, but that was the other one I was considering. I wondered if anyone had used a Mobile Cube and what they thought of it.