[Harp-L] making room

I am selling a two year old Fender Champ 600 (no mods) and a Weber Vintage Series 8A125 8" (harp dome) 4 ohm speaker. The Champ has never left my house nor has it been played hard at all (10 hours usage). The Weber is brand new and still in factor shipping box (never been played/unstilled) Email me off list for pictures

Fender Champ 600 - $100 shipped (USA only)

Weber VS 8" 8A125 Speaker -  $80 Shipped (USA only)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS,
  Joseph Hagins