[Harp-L] Singin Smilin' Phases

OK, now it's my turn to post one w/o harp content, but I guarantee after you
listen to Arturo's solo you'll wanna pick up a harp and play along!,-)

This is me Singin w/ "Blood Sweat and Tears" a few weeks back in Boston with
special guest Arturo Sandoval on Trumpet and Flugelhorn...what an amazing
artist and a sweet man to work with!.

We will do 6 shows in January with him a the Blue Note in NYC 1/17. 18 & 19
if you are in town, get tix it will be HOT and I promise to blow some harp
with Arturo and get my BUTT kicked.-))))! Hope you enjoy it....The end of
the of the piece is a drum solo with our drummer & Arturo's percussionist..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVdc4rteQiQ

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi