[Harp-L] 4X8 Gibson Maestro 4 Sale
- To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] 4X8 Gibson Maestro 4 Sale
- From: steve warner <10reedsbent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 17:43:16 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CaM1RAhqKUI5qGxlwmv068CFUWx3zNP0YQXSnDDJcRI=; b=eAoolXGVpQmaFg+gARyTFY2TNVlNsfpCsb9CDohDus4Vt8KxtkOoE1XTO3M+2UpFQ2 bym+eYY26jdxqVsiBzfO0L4bJS94nthaK47ofdIQl12h8FHeIPBCXqa2PiTppLo+sAfa YfKYHvpikorARfErPKA3K22NQ1BJrw2P8R3ho=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=po/Ml160FYRYvL+Zi4GVXnhS3JtZRiCoT0yClgfg9REZhZPsgh1DOyn2vmIKmF2I91 0T/KrpdiOCZc6noZpbypx2z8egByJ0Ylc3eLpNIo25AqHLtQMzF64HLO54pFQSwV8RhJ tSyTGv4uMe9khSMAe1eTMm9NaSUyCRgyAFE9Y=
I've been contemplating this for some time and I think now is the time.
Could use the money for new mic projects and I want to rebuild a Tweed
Harvard for my girlfriend's son for XMAS and this will help. He's a 19 yr
old dedicated multi-instrumentalist.
This is an all original Gibson Maestro that was made famous by Little
Walter, and for good reason because this is one good sounding harp amp.
The Jensen's are all good working originals....NO recones done here.
It has New Old Stock RCA 6V6's and all pre-amp tubes are vintage. The
5879's appear to be stock, however, one is very weak and I will replace them
both with new high quality ones from The Tube Store. PI is replaced with
Amp numbers, speaker codes, pictures etc available upon request.
Those interested contact me off line.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and