[Harp-L] Custom Harp Cases
- To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Harp-L] Custom Harp Cases
- From: Dan Dial <jazz_cruisin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 16:19:18 -0800 (PST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1291421958; bh=YVykkrxVW2O+N9INvQN7ntCslAsR/yphBwROIrjfWkE=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=BpAKJRLTaQ3apUn2Jzh0ANjEu8snPtechU/VFV2CAme5gb+IwXJGFpqUt4dM41vWOpi/hjHfT/IJp9/apuIx1By7n6TWEYKiKAMikp4yhTWR9j3Hm7fCWQIFJnS/PG3oXbVsXd7In63tX9x5chQomx+Ogk1I8mep6HBKjD8C/BY=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=oaDHuIAQlhQdL/qr30FuDebsvpSZ9TzDRdOhmJE3PVnJ0sxVcZMEpECetuYFHfO9Ld3sp06vls/81SzFxbMGhaqjk5pyIIBKzWF8NDQH3uDMJEKdbtGUl/pPIOPM+soS0tBygrtBbBooZTSnllp9+llfok2VEjQlFAjdwUMu9v8=;
I've been using one of Hal's cases for a little over a year.
On night at a jam, someone bumped my case off the amp it was sitting on and it
landed open, upside down....All the harps stay in place as advertised. My mic
wasn't in the case at the time so I don't know if it would have stayed in place
or not. Hal is a great guy and makes a great case!
I'm not connected to Hal in any way......
Hey Hal, where's that commission check? Just kidding....
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and