Re: [Harp-L] re: Foam Harp inserts

That's what you get for calling them old ladies ;-)
Mark

In a message dated 12/3/2010 1:52:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
niko8484@xxxxxxx writes:

You know  the pads you old ladies use for gardening?  The ones they lay on
the  ground so they dont hurt their old lady knees?  I customized a few of
those bad boys into a foam harp holder.  The problem was they come in
really bright colors... I wanted a black or something cool so I spray painted
it.  Big mistake my friends... the paint dusted off and got in my  harps...
but the good news is the material will last very nicely.    Basically cut up
the material and glued it all together.