[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 88, Issue 7
- To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Vol 88, Issue 7
- From: "Hellerman, Steven" <shellerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 12:22:31 -0800
- References: <201012031817.oB3IHQjF017718@harp-l.com>
- Thread-index: AcuTGNsesMt8RJgDR0OdmLD+C6hS9wADX3N9
- Thread-topic: Harp-L Digest, Vol 88, Issue 7
I bought one of those hardshell plastic Hohner hardshell plastic harp cases over three years ago (http://www.zzounds.com/item--HOHC12), it's it good product, but eventually the foam degraded. Called Hohner, the replacement foam costs almost as much as a new case. I still use the case; pack it so tight (w/ cable, mic, harp rack, ect.) w/ the big foam cover piece (didn't degrade) so that the harps don't move around when it's carried, for the most part. Would be nice to find some replacement foam cheap.
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 22:04:15 -0500
From: 46long Blake <46long@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Foam inserts for harp cases?
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
This is no good.
*Short version:* is it possible to buy harp-friendly foam inserts? If so,
where, how? Cheap?!?!? I'm out of rug under-padding.
Thanks in advance!
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and