[Harp-L] re: Foam Harp inserts

You know the pads you old ladies use for gardening?  The ones they lay on the ground so they dont hurt their old lady knees?  I customized a few of those bad boys into a foam harp holder.  The problem was they come in really bright colors... I wanted a black or something cool so I spray painted it.  Big mistake my friends... the paint dusted off and got in my harps... but the good news is the material will last very nicely.   Basically cut up the material and glued it all together.