Re: [Harp-L] Custom Harp Cases
- To: Hal Iwan <haliwan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Custom Harp Cases
- From: michael rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 07:09:22 -0600
- Cc: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=Mb4Y7GeltmiorwJs5voXa1crd8KIt4qq49H+UeucbAQ=; b=wb0g8CoPV/VgU4BS5EQ4rCOTLkfTlu4gXtU4DMjQIjOjCiZsnpbIqusDUpXLrz5Fc1 rdrDY4A3MZMRUsp/Frq1S7QHwUV0UDTor16Z+XhlG1X2Fi63IXev/Q8LIblJTf1Q6yw/ mDERa2XYmtaxI/IA1nAEgWfAOgU2CddMZcxY4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=MUH81y4e1QYYLJZNFQk7P7F0nScq8k1XgGDfL3Gp9EDEs6uJAK0i9d+F9oFDKtjWRG rzEbkUYSU/wkYfLPN3UsnUNCnG0MFYfN7RxHyfftEcXZplqyL62UBjteIjgP3791cdHn ALEgaFkrbIIdpW9fYWRv4pyt7GZ/gd7neYMIs=
- In-reply-to: <4605161B39104E54A71075A6E3E5F4F9@D4C5DQH1>
- References: <4605161B39104E54A71075A6E3E5F4F9@D4C5DQH1>
My Hal Iwan case is the best case I have ever owned! Some
affiliation, Hal is my friend, but the opinion is my true feeling.
On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 6:09 AM, Hal Iwan <haliwan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello all
> A friendly reminder for those who may be on the fence about getting a custom harp case in time for Xmas. There is only a week left to place an order to have a shot at a completed case with your custom foam layout and choice of covering. Why carry around a black box maraca/shaker -- say no to the rattle box !! The idea is to protect your $180 Harrison harmonicas and your $300 crystal bullet mic and if you want, you can do it in style as well.
> Off list please and happy holidays to all.
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and