From: mike reid <shrimpdaddymike@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, November 30, 2010 8:59:16 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Masco MA17 (non Working)

This unit stopped working last year and don't know why?  It's been in my closet
for a year and i've decided to sell it cause i need the money I paid almost $350

to get this thing working right it is completly done originaly for harp with 1/4

plug ins for mic and speakers.   It was fixed by John Templeton one of the best
amp techs in Canada when i got it at first.  Like i said i have not had it
looked at so i don't know what it needs to get it working again but these things

don't havwe too many parts so i doubt that there is much wrong with it.  contact

me if you want pics and make me an offer.

Thanks guys