[Harp-L] Winslow's new Ebay Store and book/harmonica/Skype lesson combo packs

A few weeks ago I put up an eBay store under the name harmonicainfo.

http://stores.ebay.com/harmonicainfo

I'm selling CDs, DVDs, and VHS tapes I've amassed over time, and I plan to add LPs soon. Harmonica is heavily featured, as you might imagine.

I've also got back issues of HIP - the Harmonica Information Publication. Issue's 1, 2, 4, and 5 are still available in paper form at the eBay store.

If you're thinking of holiday gifts for budding harmonica players, then check out the HFD Value Pack and the HFD Premium Pack. These offer a great starter kit for new harmonica players:

- Harmonica For Dummies 360-page book and 98-track CD
- a good quality harmonica
- a 15-minute harmonica lesson via Skype

The Value pack includes a Suzuki Easy Rider harmonica, while the Premium Pack includes a Suzuki HarpMaster. Both harps are airtight, responsive, and in tune, but the HarpMaster puts out more volume; it's comparable to a Special 20 or Lee Oskar in quality.

http://stores.ebay.com/harmonicainfo

Thanks.

Winslow Yerxa
Harmonica instructor, The Jazzschool for Music Study and Performance
Resident expert, bluesharmonica.com
Columnist, harmonicasessions.com