From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Pic2318834@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 10:29 AM
To: bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Grooves Part Two

Starting to look like Band in a Box list of grooves.

Good idea though Bob.

In a message dated 8/31/2010 11:25:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ken  Deifk and Rob Paparozzi made some excellent comments about groove
and
Chris  Reynolds made a good point about boiling the list down for
beginners.
I'd like  to take this discussion to the next level and see if the list
could come up  with examples of each groove. Here's the list:

8 Bar Blues
Acoustic  country blues
Bo Diddley
Boogie