Re: [Harp-L] Small practise amps

Check out the Vox DA5 amp !  It's a great little practice amp, can use 6 size C batteries or AC adapter, 3 wattage setting (.5, 1.5, and 5 watts), a variety of amp settings and effects (my favorite is the "Blues 3" with the Delay or Reverb settings).

I bought some rechargeable NiMH Tenergy 5000mAH batteries and the appropriate charger (from Amazon) and they seem to be working really well (I mainly use the 1.5 and .5 watts).

For a mic, you can't go wrong with one of Sonny Jr's Turner bullet mics... I have one and its my favorite for holding, cupping, and the indented V/C is great and the mic sounds great (mine has a CR element, but I have another Turner bullet with a CM element and its great too!).

Ken H in OH