Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica obsession stories?

Obsessed and alive!  Congrats Eric.

Doug (12 years of no C) H
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Eric Schaller
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, August 30, 2010 9:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica obsession stories?

  I started playing Harmonica about the same time I found out I had kidney cancer, Figured if it got me, at least I would have tried to learn an instrument.Well I got through that, and all I wanted to do when I got out of the Doc's office, after the third year of no C, was play that damn Harp. Always have one, two, or three with me now. But I'm not obsessed, not obsessed, not obsessed, not obsessed. ; - ) Eric S.