Re: [Harp-L] Super Sonny Jr. mic sale

Hi all,

I bought one of these mics a while ago, and it quickly became my favorite
mic. Holds nicely in small hands, the mic male input locks in, and the sound
is  big! Highly recommended for blues. No interest other than I like Sonny
Jr. and  his products.

Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 8/30/2010 6:44:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,