[Harp-L] SPAH Comb Test Spectrograph Images & Software

I have uploaded spectrograph snapshot images of some of the short Test Tones
that were recorded on the recent SPAH Comb Test. Description of the
procedure and the nature of spectrography is included, plus a few quick
observations at the end.

You can see the images by going to the SPAH Comb Test page on my website
(click link at upper left). There is also a download link to the free
spectrograph software I used (Wavesurfer), for your own further analysis.
Enjoy,

Brendan Power
WEBSITE: http://www.brendan-power.com
YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/BrendanPowerMusic