[Harp-L] SPAH Memories

Just wanted to drop a line and thank everyone who came by our booth and our amp demo lounge at the SPAH convention.   It was nice to finally put some names with some faces of all the folks that I've had the pleasure of talking with and learning frrom here on Harp-L.   Our Wezo TWIN is now in production and new pics of the production model will be up on the site in a couple of days.   We have put up links to  a couple of youtube videos we did while demoing the TWIN.   There will also be a demo of the cool little Masco 30 watt amp tone machine that went to our new friend Robert Koch who is taking the amp back to France.  We also have some cool mic demos of David Barrett playing through a clean Fender amp and our Wezo 45.   And.............stay tuned for news coming real soon about an amp we designed on the trip back to NC--24 hour ride.   If you're a fan of old Masco amps............you're gonna LOVE this one.

Lastly.............For me it was one of the coolest experiences ever to be around such stellar talent and genuinly awesome players from ten year old Carlos to Al Smith and everyone inbetween.  I hope to actually do some playing at next years SPAH when it comes closer to my neck of the woods in Virginia Beach.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com