[Harp-L] comb test

From: Jonathan Ross wrote:

It's a shame that some of the participants chose to scuttle the
project rather than take part.  The conditions were known in advance,
and if they had issues once they were there they should have simply
backed out and allowed you to find others in their place.  What they
did was dishonrable in the extreme.  Frankly, I think you should post
their names--there is a good place for public rebukes and this is one of them.

I went to Brendan's site and check details about the test and see nothing mentioned about this.  Can u pls. explain what happened?
ron - FL Keys