Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica obsession stories?

I never leave home without at least one harmonica (usually an A harp)... its right there with my wallet, Victorinox Executive Model pocket knife, and my car keys.

I really should just leave one in my truck, as I have often driven down the road and turned around back home to retrieve it... I just don't like leaving a nice harp in a hot vehicle all day.

So I guess I am obsessed... the inner-Monk often comes out !

Ken H in OH