From: Patrick Lines <plines@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: todd allen <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, August 25, 2010 2:15:46 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Bob Dylan Hurricane

Good luck. I haven't heard it for awhile, but I do remember that the first
measures of all the verses alternate the chords of Am and F and when it gets to
"here comes the story of the Hurricane" it switches between C and F chords. My
bet is that 4th position with Am starting on blow 2 hole of a F harp is the best
bet. Then you can switch to 2nd position C for the end of the verses.
----- Original Message ----- From: "todd allen" <soundguyaudition@xxxxxxxxx>