[Harp-L] Richard Hunter with One Ton Pig: Don't Let Me Down

I've posted a live version of Michael Batdorf's song "Don't Let Me Down" from the One Ton Pig show at the Silver Dollar in Jackson, Wyoming on July 27 2010 to my website at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/one-ton-pig-july-27-2010-dont-let-me-down/

I'm playing a Lee Oskar Natural Minor harmonica in A through a Fireball V mic into a Digitech RP355 into the mixer.  I think I used one of my Plexi (high gain) amp model patches--the sound is certainly tough enough.  The rhythm guitarist mumbled something about the chord changes when we started up (I heard "A minor", which is why I reached for the Oskar), but I was mainly winging it on the solo, and it seemed to work.

The harp starts at about 2:30, but the whole song is worth the ride.  Enjoy.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter
Twitter: lightninrick