[Harp-L] SPAH Minneapolis 2010

 We had too much fun at the SPAH Minneapolis 2010 convention.  It was definitely one of my favorites.  The layout of the hotel was great and the organization of all the seminars and events could not have been better.  So glad we got to attend!!
Howard Levy and the rest of the Saturday night show were over the top!!  Absolutely stunning performances...Having missed the last two years of attending ,  I really had forgotten just how invigorating and inspiring these conventions could be.
Thanks to all SPAH directors and volunteers for all your hard work and professionalism. Looking forward to next year!

Anne Welch
HOOT Dallas