[Harp-L] You folks are amazing

I've been learning to play for about a year now, and this list has been
invaluable.  All of you have been amazing with the knowledge and caring
spirits you show.  I just got an update from Jimi Lee to a product I bought
a while back, with no expectation of any updates.  Most stuff and software
I've ever bought, you pay for the new and improved version, but Jimi wrote
up discriptions for the tracks on his jam tracks cd, and sent out the
updated version, along with some other materials, to folks who had bought in
the past.  In the same way, Richard Hunter keeps updating and sending out
the updates to his RP patches for those who have purchased his materials.

Thanks again for all the giving each and every one of you does each time you
post.

Bruce K Ritter

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress, a loving word may heal and bless.