[Harp-L] Missed my family.

I wanted to make it to SPAH, but lack of money forced me to remain here in
San Diego. Hey, it could be worse, right? Great weather and grandkids close
by helped to ease the pain of separation from ny dear harmonica friends.
>From the pictures I saw it was epic. Joe Filisko sporting a Hawiian shirt
and panama hat!? It doesn't get much cooler than that.

I am starting to formulate my artist list for Spring Harp Fest XII, to be
held April 23rd, 2011. Anyone planning on being in the San Diego area around
that time?

Where was Jason Ricci, BTW? I am in the dark as to his situation. Would love
to have him at our event.

hj

Harmonica John Frazer

619-263-6826
Cel 619-709-2217

"Watch out! He has some sort of a fantastic instrument that lets out a death
sound!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYKuQ0vbfqU

http://www.springharpfest.org

To donate to Spring Harp Fest, click the link below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=harmonicajohns
%40cox%2enet&lc=US&item_name=Spring%20Harp%20Fest&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2d
DonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted