[Harp-L] PFOS (Question) - What are the best harmonica songs for a fireworks show?

Dear Harp-L:

As part of our attempt to break the World Record for Largest Harmonica Ensemble in Houston, TX on 9/10, we are fortunate enough to be able to propose some harmonica songs for the firework show which will follow the attempt.  We are looking for some uptempo, harmonica driven songs.  Anything from Led Zepplin to Larry Adler - we would love to hear your thoughts.

Thanks,

PFOS