Re:[Harp-L] Manji - new favorite harp

I picked up a couple last year (A &C). What I most liked about the Manji was its
low octave bends. 3 Draw was really smooth throughout its range. The semitones
could be hit more discretely and the tone of the bends was not so different to
its unbent notes as compared to Hohner. Once adjusted the overbends are sweet
too.

One thing that stopped it from becoming my main choice of harp was the top
octave. I work on most of my own harps and tried close and wide gapping but
coudn't seem to get the top octave as fluid as my Hohners. What strategy did you
employ on your Bb Mike?

Paul